Make it a local call for anyone back home to call or message you anywhere!

Forward Calls to the US and Canada

Posted in Tips

For those of you who have phones in the United States or Canada, you can forward your Call Me in China number to any phone in the USA or Canada. This is great if you’re visiting one of these countries for a short duration and don’t want to give special calling instructions to folks while you’re traveling. Just log in to your subscription. Where you see your Call Me in China numbers, you can update the destination by clicking the “Edit Destination” link. In the dialog that follows, you can select the country code for the USA and Canada, “1”, from the select box. Enter your desired destination and you’re all set.